This video examines 5 grave tragic communications failures of the US media on climate change.
These include the failure to communicate;
- The strength of the scientific consensus
- The civilization challenging nature of the magnitude of greenhouse gas emissions reductions needed to prevent dangerous climate change
- The barrier that the United States has been in international climate negotiations that have been ongoing since 1990 to achieve a global solution to climate change
- The essential ethical and moral nature of the climate change problem, a fact that has profound significance for policy formation
- The nature of the climate change disinformation campaign.
Donald A. Brown
Scholar In Residence
Sustainability Ethics and Law
Widener University School of Law